Sunday, June 1, 2014

My stories and My write are from My experience



            Assalamulaikum and good morning for my reader and viewers are always read and shared my post in my own blog. I’m so grateful have some views and readers from the whole of globe thank you so much. Because my blog one year’s anniversary in the last couple month ago, in the specifically in April 21, 2014. So a lot of experience and stories I have been wrote it. Some of them are true story and some of them are fiction obviously.

             But from the whole stories I wrote it. There are two items are my favorite; Goosebumps stories and Ramadhan edition. Which are the both of them are first items I wrote it in my blog. And the both of them will come back soon as soon as possible I will write it.
            For the Goosebumps stories will come back soon in the Goosebumps stories season two. And for this season, I’m tried to write horror stories a lot, and I must improve in my grammatical and also vocabularies used it. Additionally, for this item, I will write the horror stories from the urban legend and true event from my experience probably.
            And for the next item, Ramadhan edition will be Ramadhan second edition because Ramadhan month will come to corner in this month. For this item, like usually, I’m tried to write Islamic article is suitable with that month. And also, for information this item is the most read by my reader and viewers from around the world. Alhamdulilah. Thank you very much.

            Finally, I hope for the both item I will write it, will get feedback from my viewers and reader. And again, thank you.My experience: My stories and My write are from My experience

No comments:

Post a Comment