Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Goosebumps Story Part 3



Are You Afraid Of The Dark?


            My name is Judi. I’m a student of some university. Most of students waiting for to take training job in the some of places are never their visit. Most of the places are less developed. This is useful to us as students of university to get experience such as get interaction and communication experience with the community in that place and also get some improvement in the education such as to the community and also to us as student of university are took experience. So we are as student, must to bring suggestion or assumption to their of place to get improvement and development. Then, I got my group, which is each of us are never known each other so we are got acquainted with together. In my group have 6 person. They are: Anjani as we are the secretary, Hartono as we are the leader, Susan as we are chef, Andin as we are deputy, Anggara and I as member of the group.
            And the place, we are took in the some place we are known, the named of the place is “Suraman”. From that name, I feel weird. While we are arrange the plan and make a list what should and shouldn’t we bring the thing. Our leader get some information about the place, seemingly for to get the place, we must rent the boat, because the only way to get in or out from the place and also the house we want rent for while. The next day, we are ready to go to the Suraman. After we were arrive to the Suraman. Then we go to the house we rent. After we are put off we are bag and the rest of thing. And also we clean up the mess of the house. I make mark in my calendar, “Today is day I start”.
            In the next day, we are start to do activity. Anjani and Anggara start to teach in some school. Hartono and Andin start to make social with the community.  Susan and I were continue the clean up the house were still mess. Susan in the kitchen, prepare the lunch and I just clean up in the terrace. Suddenly, I heard some screaming in the kitchen, so run of to the kitchen until there I saw the face of Susan was look like paleness and I ask her and she said with the stammer, “ I….. I….. I …. I saw the…..the black big shadow…. headed off in my corner of …… corner of my eyes and …. He… he… he…. He is run… into …. The window…”. In that moment the wind blow in my back but I act like nothing and I go to the window. I look around, it’s nothing. And give some composure to Susan. “Better to me, I help my, If you don’t mind”, ask me. “hmm… okay”, answered Susan.
            When sun goes down, my group make meeting so I explain what happen in the last lunch. So the rest of member in my group just be amazed. So we decide we were read the Qur’an and epistle of Yassin. After we were read it, around the 1 am, suddenly happen the noisy voice in the kitchen, and Hartono and I get up from the bed and go to the kitchen. Until the kitchen, noisy voice was quite suddenly. So we came back to our room.
            In the next day, we do activity like ordinarily. Until we come back and do activity in our house. Suddenly, the lamp was black out. The girls be terrify and make circle in the candle, we are as the boy just want take care the girls, we try to blow-pipe. Suddenly, Andin was screaming and “The red eyes”, said the Andin and he is pointed with his flashlight and all of we were saw the red eyes brightly. Suddenly Anjani was unconscious and few of minutes, she getting possession by a spirit. Then she was spoke in the spirit voice and Anjani just mediator, “ Are You Afraid Of The Dark?” said the spirit voice. Susan and Anggara were holding the hand’s Anjani and Hartono and I was holding the foot’s Anjani. And Andin was still look blank. Immediately, Hartono command to Andin to call aside the Imam of mosque.
            After the Imam was given some water to Anjani, Anjani look like tired and calm. Then Imam said something make we think we make do wrong to the house.” Frankly, the house is very haunted and haunting each the hirer try to rent this house. And the house exactly haunted from the owner was died was never known” said the Imam.
            And the next day, we decide to leave the house and move to the better house and also continue our mission.Are you Afraid Of the Dark





This story are not related to the name, place, or the true event. It’s just fiction story. And also for to entertain to the viewers and the reader my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment