Friday, May 24, 2013

Goosebumps Story Part 4



Joanna Is My Strange Neighbor

            I live in my apartment almost 6 year. And during that 6 year, I never meet a new tenant of apartment in the next my apartment. Mr. Jono and his wife are previous tenant of the apartment, during Mr. Jono live in that apartment, I always visit in his apartment. Sometimes I always lend his sugar, when my sugar was run out of.
            One day, I rushed go to my work and meddle in the elevator. I saw a strange woman was stand in the elevator. And she want to in the apartment. She just bent down her neck. Before the elevator’ door was closed, I saw her staring the empty apartment. So my opinion, she want to tenant of  the apartment. In that night, I must work overtime in my work place. While I typing, I was thinking who is the women want to tenant of the apartment. Suddenly, “hi…. What do you thinking about”, said my work friend shocked me. “oh….. nothing… just….”,answered me. “just what?!”, asked my work friend, “I’m just wonder who is a new tenant in my next apartment”, answered me. “O…. I see…. Don’t  put your mind to think who is will tenant in the next your apartment, just continue your work because we must pursuing of this work”, answered my work friend. So I’m continue my work without to thinking the women I saw this morning.
            When I looked my wrist-watch, the time almost 3 o’clock, it almost dawn. So I decide to prepared to go home. While I get in to my car and want to put in my key car. I saw some women with through the mirror, she standing in back my car and staring on me. It just flash moment I feel it and saw  the women, when get out from my car and go to back my car, the women I saw is vanish. It make me curious what happen now?. Without to extending the time, I get in my car and drove to my apartment. After I parking my car and meddle in the elevator. And get out from the elevator and grab my key house to open my door .while I try to open my door I look my next apartment, I saw some unusually. I saw the high heel but I don’t want to thinking anymore because I’m so sleepy.
            After  my tired is relief, I heard some step of high heel so I’m just pep at my window and I saw the women yesterday I met. Seemingly she is a new tenant of the apartment. So I open the door and try to make social with a new neighbor. And try to introduce myself, “Hi… I’m Dean. Are you a new tenant in that apartment?”, asked me. But she is quite and before she leave, she is smile at me. Because her act make me ask around myself.
            One night she live in the apartment, I heard strange voice from her apartment. Suddenly, there is make me suspicious with her. So I’m go to her apartment and knocking her door. But the door is not lock, and I’m just come in. I look around, there is not a lot of furniture. It just a television, table, mattress and small wardrobe. And in the on top of the table, I saw a diary. I think the diary belong to her. And the diary write down some of the name, the name is Joanna. So I make conclusion her name is Joanna. Suddenly I heard some voice make me feel terrify, “Don’t touch my stuff”, answered the voice. Immediately, I turn back my face and I saw Joanna is standing. “I’m so sorry. I suppose to be not touch your stuff, I promise?”, begging me. But she look like so angry. “Better to me go back my apartment”, asked me.
            Before I leave her apartment, “ Dean….!!!!!”, asked Joanna. So  turn back my face again and I saw the face of Joana is different than first time I looked when I touch her diary and “ would like drink with me?”, asked Joanna. And suddenly the door is slap itself. This situation make me uncomfortable with it and grab the door leaf and try to open the door but I can’t and Joanna come closer and closer to me make me more terrify and until in front on me. “Where are you going, Dean????!!!”, asked Joanna. Then I was scream out. “AAAAA………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, scream me. Unwittingly, I get up from my bed and I just know, I’m just get nightmare. But before I go to my work place and I asked to the host, which the owner of the empty apartment. “Did you get any a tenant to rent your apartment???asked me. “Yes, she will come little bit late…. Oh….. she is….”, said the host. Immediately, I turn back my face I saw the women, who is to rent the apartment. And the women in Joanna. And she is staring on me and smile. “Hi….. Dean! Good to see you again”, said Joanna. “oh… both of you already know, good for you” said the host. And I’m still in shock.Joanna is stange neighbbor

No comments:

Post a Comment