Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A New Chapters in My Life




            A new day, new life and new year for me. And this year, absolutely I have a new mission and ambition. My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I promised them in 2012 and planned in 2011.
            The first thing should do in this year are find a job or careers of my life. Honestly, I’m so envy to my friends is having careers in their life. Then, I supposed to care my parents especially for my mother because she is care of me from I was child until I graduate from school and university.
            About relationship, for this now it’s not my priority yet because like I said before I must find a job or have careers to myself. For my attitude, I should change for myself, no more childish and more mature. I hope so….
            By the way, I’m still continuing my write for this year. And I hope my write more mature and have education value to my audience and reader or viewer. Unwittingly, my blog have two years since I open my account blogger since 2013. I’m so grateful to have it because it’s a new experience Additionally, I would to say to all my reader, viewers and audience from the around the world are thank you very much have spent your time to searching, browsing and reading my post in my blog. Although my write in English still have revise and have wrong used vocabularies and grammar because I’m still learning.
A New Chapters in My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment