Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye! 2014 Welcome! 2015


Unwittingly, we are so close to the New Year, 2015. And this year, a lot of thing, moment, experience was happened and memorable to me whether since or during in 2014. For my reader and viewers, I will describe or explain my experience was happened in 2014.
            Firstly, after I graduate from my university in 2013, I was job seekers to all sources I found but I got nothing but then I’m still working as cleaning service in the cooperation of plantation. I was worked since I was studied in university so it’s has been two years I worked it. Meanwhile, I’m still searching and searching the job offers around my small city. At the time, I heard have some job offers in the Riau Bank and the distance between my house and Riau Bank is near and just across road and also my work place in cooperation of plantation, it just near with my house. After that, I was tried to send my proposal to Riau Bank but the employer said to me, “There is still haven’t opening job”. So, I’m just give up little bit but I’m still keep the hope to work in the Bank one day.

            After that, I was open the extracurricular tutorial lesson and open to the children are studied in Elementary and graduate from Elementary and wants to continuing studies in Junior High School. And the class I opened are, English and Mathematics subjects for amount Rp. 35.000 months but my mom said “It’s a cheaper dues” and I said to my mom, “It’s a beginning”. But the extracurricular tutorial just work on only two month because my student didn’t come to my class, so again become unemployed.
http://abyleoboymozarttheclassicgrey.blogspot.com/2014/09/celebrating-of-idul-fitri-1434-h-2014.html
            Furthermore, Ramadan month was come so everyone are Muslims are fasting so the searching the job were stop for while till to Syawal month in August, I’m still unemployed and my mom and I are took vacation in my mom hometown, Medan, North Sumatra. My mom so glad to met my uncle again after nine year in the San Francisco. My uncle are work there as Manager of chef. A lot of memorable I have since took vacation in there, we were went to Toba Lake, shopping with my mom and revisiting in Maimun Palace. I’m so glad and enjoyable to this vacation, it’s just refreshing after several months are spent the time only at home.
           
Reregistration of official servant
Then, we were come back from Medan. Again, I searching and browsing in the internet about job offer but far from my home because I don’t want far from lovely mom (a spoilt child) but then in my regional have job offer as official servant so that I make proposal and send to the Regent and I passed the selection administration. So I will take the test the official servant in Bengkalis and specifically in the Polytechnic University. Meanwhile, I got offer from the employer of Riau Bank  in the Bengkalis to work, at the time my heart, “Alhamdulilah, this is what I want, my dream job are standing in the front my eyes”. Then, I also make proposal to Riau Bank but the proposal I made, I sent to Riau Bank in the Bengkalis, and I said, “That’s okay. It will better soon”.  The employer of Riau Bank said again, “The manager want four people to the replace the former employer and he will help you if you need a help”. And the time I feel so glad because the manager of Riau Bank will help me when I take the test soon. After that, I must to reregister again my test Official servant in Bengkalis too. So in one month, I must came and went to Bengkalis to finished my reregister official servant
Test selection of official servant
            After two weeks I waiting and finally my schedule of the test of employer of Riau Bank were tomorrow. So I have prepare all the stuff and confident to pass the test. First test is psychologist test and second test is interview test. First test, I passed the test but the second test, I failed and I ask to the Manager of Bank in my hometown, he just makes poker face and irresponsible with his promise to me. he said to me wants to help me but the fact nothing. So I take the lesson, I supposed to not make and give the hope to somebody are unsure want to help us and I supposed to tried the best and accept with what happen in open heart. How about my test official servant? I failed to because the job offer are tight rivalry and the people are make purposed are 5000 people and the acceptance only few. So in my hometown, there are many education offers but less of job offer. I think it should be change one day. Actually the official servant is not my priority to work when I look the acceptance but just want take experience the regional offer.
Wedding event  this year

            From sad, frustration, regret moment to happiness because I attended my friend’s wedding this year. Oh… when the time will coming soon but the most my priority for now and for the next year is work. So, wish me to get the job soon, friends. New vision and new mission. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR….. Goodbye! 2014 Welcome! 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment