Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Just The Beginning for My Life



It’s just the Beginning for My Life
 
The Graduation Ceremony

            Yesterday in 28th December 2013 is my graduation day. I’m so thankful for ALLAH SWT, which is I achieve my goal because of HIS. I’m scraping through with what I can do. But it’s just the beginning for my life, because is it inception to achieve another goal during in my life. Such us, I must find a work to recompensation my parent who are defrayed during and up till now, they are faring to all what I want. And also for the future, not while I must stand in destitution but I must change the viability. That is my goal to achieve it.

           
My Mom, Lecture and Me
Yesterday my graduation ceremony at Gedung Cik Puan in the Bengkalis. Actually the event I must attended on 07.00 o’clock but I came late because I must pick up and take my Mom to this event at my home in Sungai Pakning. The distance between Bengkalis and Sungai Pakning are 50 Km including must to  across beyond the sea (From outside the island or across the seas) and must to take a ferry for  across it. After that, when I was arrived in the Bengkalis and go to Gedung Cik Puan directly. And seemingly the event wasn’t begun and 09.00 o’clock the event was get started, I thought I came late, after my mom and I are leave in hurried. But never mind, as long as I attendant this event.
            For this year, at English Education Department of Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam (STAI) Al- Kautsar were gave an award a degree at graduation ceremony as much as 275 students are graduate at commencement. This graduation ceremony was successfully event because we have rehearsed before the main event. Even though, in my class have graduate only 6 people because the rest of friends are still not take theses examination. I felt so upset.
            Actually, this graduation ceremony will be continue to night, which is in the night have floor show but My mom and I also decide to not attendant for that night because we must come back to our home and I’m also thought the graduation ceremony more official confirmation event that the floor show, it’s just for recreative. Eventually I was male graduate at commencement so after this I’m job seekers. So now wish me luck to find a better job.it's just the beginning for my life
it's me

My friend and I

Moment when Graduate


No comments:

Post a Comment