Thursday, May 9, 2013

Behind the Mask



Behind The Mask

           Like the coin have two part are different thus in the my city. Behind the citizen are hospitable and my town just small town and also this is where I birthed, this is where I start and if I go some where and I miss so much with home town.

            On the contrary, my town have a dark side, which is happen because the community behavior. Which is not give some appreciation to the nature. For example throwing rubbish in every where include in the shore and in the ditch. We must take seriously what happen right now, the increase of the level temperature, disaster happen in every country. And each of a second  deadly counted because of disaster. And we must take the lesson from this, what we do in the our land badly, it will come back again in the bad way too. If we look the picture have some rubbish threw. And we look the mangrove tree just too few.

            Actually I’m very disappointed with what happen right now specially to the my hometown. And also to the community which is not give some appreciation to the nature. From now we must give solution to solve this situation and give some lesson to our next generation because if we not care our nature our generation will not see and know what is the nature. From now we must learn to reuse, recycle and go green.Behind the Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment