Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother Day



Happy Mother Day

            Mak, mama, mami, mom, mother and another name we can call our mother name based our culture or language. But in general, she is our heroine in our life. Each of us have different interpretation or descriptive about our mother. And for appreciation to our mom, I write this to tribute to my mom.
            My mom is my heroine. She is always do the best to me. She is survivor and encounter to all defiance. She is never give up to rear and educate me. If we look the face of my mom, she look like a fierce person otherwise she is tough and patient.
            There is one moment, when I was having fallen behind in the education, she was guide me with give some education. Honestly, she was upset when the only her son was having fallen behind in education, with tear her eyes, she show it. When I saw her tear, I put on some ambition in my mind and my heart to be success and make her happy. And also I don’t want she upset again cause of me.
          
  If she gone, I feel my heart is empty and my whole life will be give some impact. Probably, I can’t stand any longer to survive. I’m try to give some appreciation to her like help her when she cooking, be polite, and try to not bother her, and make some time to spent time with her. I think there is no big present to give her for this day, but it’s important give her love and appreciation to her. And I think I can’t give more some interpretation and descriptive about my mom in deeply because I think she is the women unpredictable, survivor, and my heroin. So for those mom out there Happy Mother Day!!!Happy Mother Day

No comments:

Post a Comment