Friday, May 10, 2013

Goosebumps Story



The Creepy Night
            One day, my parent make plan to go some vacation for their marriage anniversary. Because that, in my house only my sister and I stay it. Firstly, we are happy because we are free, no one else will be angry with us if we are doing something wrong. But before my parent leave, their give some noticing to us, their said,” don’t be naughty and be careful and take care”. After that, my sister make phone call, seemingly she makes order pizza. So we are so joyful with this situation.
            Suddenly, my sister said, “ So what kind film we are want to watch right now????”. And I answered, “ how about Panic Room?”. And my sister said, “Wow it’s a good film”. After she put in of the DVD and the film was on. During we were watching the film, my sister asked, “ until now our ordering still arrive yet”. And I answered, “ maybe had stuck in some where place”. And I asked, “ did you explain to the deliver where is our place??”. And my sister answered,” Yes I did”. After arguing each other, suddenly, “Knock! Knock! Knock!”. “Who is there??”,answered me. The stranger still not response so I open the door. While the door was open, I looked around, it’s nothing here. After that I closed the door and go to living room, and my sister asked, What happened?”. I answered, “strange!”, my sister asked,” what strange??”. I answered,” I don’t know I heard someone knocked the door and I open and I look around there is no one in the front the door”.
            After that we are continue to watch the film. Suddenly have sound in the kitchen like make messy in the kitchen, so we are ran to the kitchen until there is no one. While we look around the kitchen suddenly the door knocked and my sister go to open the door. All appearance, our order was arrive. After my sister paid the ordering, we were ate the pizza. Night comes more deeply, the film we were watched make us dozing. With heavy eyed I looked the watch, its lateness.
            Suddenly I saw a shadow  across the window at the same time blackout it happen and I wake up my sister and she was looked blank and suddenly have sound in the door, Knock!! Knock!! Knock!!. We were getting afraid to open the door. Suddenly the door open itself with slowly and we were more getting terrify and we were scream, AAAAAAA………..!!!!!!!!!! and the same time the red eyes come out with brightly. And we were run to the upstairs and go the my bedroom and lock the door and hid under the bed with my sister. Unwittingly, I was trembling. And my sister make calm me to solve my terrify.
            I don’t know how long our hid under the bed until my parent were come back from their anniversary. And they looked us like amazed. And we were told everything what happened tonight.The Creepy Night

No comments:

Post a Comment