Friday, May 10, 2013

Goosebumps Story Part 2



The Lift

            My name is Anna. I work at some enterprise and my work place is far from my apartment. Everyday I go and come back from my work place, I must using the lift in my apartment. Surprisingly, only me use the lift, the other tenant doesn’t want to use it. Sometimes I ask myself, why the other tenant doesn’t want to use the lift, they prefer using stairs than using the lift. But my curiousness the end in it because I’m busy my work.
            Today, I got call my boss to observation our a new project, in a hurry I  prepared my paper work and the other equipment. While I lock my house I saw a little girl come into the lift and I cried out to the girl, “Hi….. girl!! Wait for me!!”, cried out me. At the same time I ran into the lift until in the lift, there is no one else just me in hurry but I’m not care about  what happened and I’m just push the button down. Until in my work place, I got command by my boss to “burned the midnight oil”.
            After I’m finish my work, I prepare to back my home. During I drove my car, I stop off in the 7Eleven to buy some daily requirement. After that I drove to my home. Until in my apartment, I look surrounding, I feel so uncomfortable with this situation. Then I come into the lift, while I in the lift I saw some old man want to come into the lift too. I stop for while the door of lift will closed, and the old man come into the lift. And I feel weird because I never see and meet him before. Suddenly I ask him, “which floor you want to go?. And he is not answer my question and he just looked me. Then I turn my face in the front the button of the lift. During the old man and I are stay and tarried each other, suddenly I feel so chilly and my hair in back is stand. And I feel another entity come into my mind. And the entity is the old man, seemingly the old man is the old tenant in this apartment. More deeply the entity bring me into the dream. I understand what happened with the old man, he just die in the several years ago cause he is killed by the murder in the lift. Suddenly the old me said, “ So now you know who am I?!!!”. With heard the voice I looked blank and I look back and the old man is vanish. At the same time the door of the lift is open in the floor which is the old man leave.
            Then the door of the lift is closed again, the same time  I heard a little girl sang the song, I turn my face slowly I saw the girl with her stomach out in strands make me want to throw up. Suddenly she said,” Want to heard my story?”. Then she said that I ‘m just want to go out from the lift but I can’t. Suddenly some entity come into my mind again.
            Seemingly she is granddaughter of the old man. The old man and the girl are victim of homicide. She and the old man wants to go to play ground but they are killed before they arrive to play ground. Suddenly, she said,” Want to play with me, sister???”. And she laugh, “hahahahahhaha…..!!!!!”, her voice make my ear almost deaf. Suddenly the door of the lift is open so I run fast come out the lift while I turn my face again into the door of the lift I saw the old man and the girl come to me. In hurry I grab my key house unfortunately the key is I miss it and I saw again the old man and the girl, they come near to me and make me panic. Finally I grab the key and I open the door and I come into my house and I lock again.
            Unwittingly, I slept in the front the door my house and suddenly my doorbell is make sound then I open the door, I saw the old man and the girl stand in front my house and they said, “ Want to heard our story????.The Lift

No comments:

Post a Comment