Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day



My father

            For tribute to my father, especially for Father’s Day, I write some story about you and I as the writer, about our experience during we are still together. Unfortunately, there is haven’t any nice memory about you. But I’m not say you aren’t love, care to me. And the most relationship between as parent and children, is my mom, is your wife to me.
            Since I was born, I never felt your affection and care about me. Only once for my life, I want to felt your affection but you just want ignore to me. I want to discuss about everything like talk between man to man. But…. It’s never happen. After dinner, you just go out site, hangout with your friends and the most we are need as your child and also your wife too, which is responsibility.
            So where is your responsibility to our family, after you were quit your job, responsibility to rise your family, you put on my mom, it’s your wife. Once, I felt is better to haven’t a father than have it. But you still my father, I must appreciate to you. There is haven’t quality time with family, you just do what like to do and also your wife and son just do what we like to do. Like have own world. There is haven’t communication each other.
            Affection, care and responsibility are three aspects must complete to increase our family. Like what I said early, there is haven’t any nice memory with you, father. I spent a lot of time with my mom, going somewhere wherever we like, we are laugh, sad, upset, disappointed we felt together so where are you, Dad???. Where are you when we are need you???? And where are you if I don’t need you??.
            Although you are still my father, father to me, husband to your wife, grandpa to your grandchild might be some day. Until the end, you have place in my heart. I love you Dad.Happy Father's Day
“A wise son makes a father to be glad, but a foolish son is the heaviness to his mother”.

No comments:

Post a Comment