Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm Indonesian Boy and I Love Indonesia



I’m Indonesian Boy and I Love Indonesia
            I’m so glad and proud to be born at Indonesia and one of Indonesian. Because in my country have much of variety, and the variety make us so unique in  the front eyes of the world. In the Indonesia is multicultural and multilingual but then this is prove we are so unique and make us united each of us, from Sabang until Marauke. That’s why, our national emblem of Indonesia is, “Bhineka Tunggal Ika” and the symbolic with  Garuda, which is bird in official seal of Republic of Indonesia.

            Furthermore, like what I said above, we have multicultural and multilingual because we have the variety of ethnic. And in each of ethnic have different culture and custom of traditional such as in each of ethnic have traditional food and drink, dress, song even custom houses. And each of culture are still heritage.
Proclamation Text
            The difference and uniqueness in the light of eyes of the world so high. Beside that in our country on course in the equator make our climate so appropriate to over crop, and in the Indonesia have many of the active volcano. Then in the Indonesia have many of place to visit by some tourist from around the world such as in Bali.
            Actually the variety and uniqueness in my country still haven’t discovery by myself because I’m still not travel around Indonesia but as Indonesian, I’m so glad and proudly to be born at this country. And my opinion about this article still have a shortage and far from being perfect and complete. Therefore, comments, critic, and constructive suggestion are really needed and appreciated. And Happy Independence Day Of Indonesia. I'm Indonesian Boy and I Love Indonesia























No comments:

Post a Comment