Saturday, August 31, 2013

Poetry



My Journey

Step by step I walk this world
Like walking in the long road is never the end
During I walking, walking and walking
Side by side I found a lot of human
Which is they are also carried and fulfill in my journey
Some of them brought happiness
Some of them brought a sorrow
Like in the proscenium
They are play role characters
They are impersonating their characters to support me
To achieve and tried to reach my goal in my journey
Spin street yarns
I wonder… wonder about my journey?
Could I achieve my journey ?
My journey still far
Far from my ambition
My ambition like chasing  the rising sun
Might be this is my end of  my journey
Tried to chasing toward the rising sun
Struggle under difficulties….
Self sacrifice
Honestly I felt it
If I got it I will be grateful
Appreciate what I got
be in one’s glory
and  share with  it
O …. My journey in my life
I will chase, reach and tried to achieve you…
I will got it
I promise….My Journey
My Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment