Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Poetry to Tribute My Mother



My Mother


Mother….
You are my sunshine always shine on my whole life
You are always give everything what you have
Affection….
Self sacrificing toward your son
Mother….
Like the lamp in the darkness
Which is always throw light on my darkness
Mother….
Without felt tiredness, you are always care for me
Without felt the bored, you always guide me…
Mother…
You are the only one person in my heart
I couldn’t give to you more…
 But I will endeavor
Only with what I have I will give to you…
Mother…
You are always support me in my journey life
Without you I’m nothing
Useless…
Hopeless…
Mother…
I  love you more than anything

                                                                                          By: Abyleo Boymozart
My Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment