Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Big Day



My Big Day
Notification by Lector before start examination

            Yesterday, it’s my big day for me in September, 14th 2013. Which is as students of university and had finished the research must to face the big day. The big day is the result of research must be examination by examiner. After couple of month, I’m went to the field, took the data, calculate the data and the final section is how to presentation my research to the examiner. And September, 14th 2013, which is the day, I taken the examination, thesis examination namely.

Thesis examination situation
            Honestly, during I wrote this my experience; I felt very disappointment and unsatisfied because my work and research aren’t accepted by examiner and must to change type of research. I felt my research was useless after 3 month I work on my research. My “wild-goose” and like I carried “coals to Newcastle”. I was defend my own research but still doesn’t change. What I can say, I’m just admit what I  did wrong.
            Furthermore, while I took examination for my thesis, not only I must be revision for my research, some of my friends cried after she was took her examination. When I look her, I felt so sympathetic to her.
She is cried after took thesis examination
             For all that, my friends and I are took examination still graduate even though my score of thesis not included in  the cum laude My ambition so big because of that it’s blinded me. And we must accept whatever the decision with “broad minded”; it might be having wisdom behind that. My Big Day
Our Examiner : Mrs. Dewi Ginaib, S.Pd , Mrs. Nurbaiti, S. Pd , Mrs. Sri Kamalia Sari, S.Pd

No comments:

Post a Comment