Sunday, September 15, 2013

Guest from Dumai



Guests from Dumai
My Aunties and Grandma
            Today, my mom and I are surprise because our relative from Dumai are came to visit us. Their came at my home at 11.00 am, but their call us before their want to come to visit. Because of that, my mom going panic to prepare some the dish to her guest.

            The dish my mom prepare it, “Gulai Ayam” or Chicken Curry, sauce made with shrimp paste, and fried salty fish. And about me, I’m just prepare to cook the rice, wash and rubbed up the plates, glasses, spread out the carpet and tried to act hospitality. After, their arrive at my home, at the same time my mom’s dish already done and ready to serving. Then, we eat together on the carpet.
Eat together on the carpet
After having Lunch, continue to chatting
            After having lunch, we are chatting each other, talk about their each experiences and how do lately. We are chat with long time unwittingly. But we still appreciate that moment and having a good time. And also felt so pleasure and glad  to met my old relative.  Guest from Dumai
Sit back and relax

My aunties and uncle having lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment