Monday, September 2, 2013

Musical Love Story



My Boyfriend is Criminal
Prisoner

            One day in the street, Mary is walking in the street near at one of supermarket. She looking the around the shop. Suddenly, some stranger with cover up the mask come to Mary hardly and asked to Mary to give the money with by pointing a weapon, “Give the money or you will died!”asked some stranger and “No…. please don’t do this to me ?” whimper Mary. And happen act physically both of them. Cause of that Mary is knelt down. Fortunately, someone help Mary, he is tried Mary to avoid the stranger. Then stranger run into underground shaft and someone help Mary tried to chasing the stranger. Until the underground shaft, “Where are you going now?” said the someone, “O… you tried to be Hero now!” said the stranger. And both of them happen fight over. While they are fighting in the underground shaft, Mary come to the underground shaft and tried to call the police with her mobile phone. “Bang!!!!” voice of the gun shot and Mary is frightened out of with what she saw. At the same time, someone is get up and Mary come close to the someone, seemingly he is the guy help Mary from the robber and “Let’s get out from here” said someone to Mary and Mary also support in walking the guy.

            Before their leave the underground shaft, “Should we call the police?” asked Mary, “Bet…ter to you call the…. The.. ambulance because… “ stutter the guy and “But….?!”asked Mary. In the hospital, after the doctor salve the guy and give some medicine, Mary ask to the guy while the guy lie down in the mattress, “Before I forget, thank you for helping me” said Mary. “That’s okay.. auch…!” said the guy with moan. “You don’t a budge more” said Mary. “By the way what is your name? I’m Mary” said Mary. “I’m John” said the guy.  “Today, happen murder in the underground shaft in area Stone 478 street, some of police officer said this homicide with  the motive is revenge and this the picture of the murderer” said newscaster. Suddenly, they are heard from news is broadcasting in the television. “I must to go” said John while  pulled out the anesthetic bag. “Wait… Wait… John!” said Mary. And John  look the Mary worriedly. “Why you must go even you are save me from the robber” asked Mary and “You don’t understand!” answer John. “So, give me the reason!”said Mary again. Then, John just walking without looking the Mary and Mary is chasing John, “I will be with you” said Mary and “What..! we are just met and I suggest to you back home, I don’t want you to involve more deeply anymore!! Okay!!” said John. “But John, what happen right now cause of me so let’s I companion you” said Mary with extend her hand and John give some response with smile.
            While they are run out from the hospital, one of the nurse hospital is  make a call to the police because the suspect of the murder in their hospital. Start from that, their live in the escapee. The news separate until in the rural. “Aunty, did you watched last night news?” said neighbor while the old lady is pot up the flowers. “What is the news, Marisa?” said Aunt again. And the neighbor tried to speak but worried if Aunty get shock. “Aunt, better to you read this newspaper” said neighbor while give the newspaper to Aunty. While that, “I hope you not getting angry with me” said neighbor again. Suddenly, “Oh… no!!! my son… my son is murder” whimper Aunt and cause that she is unconscious and falling down. “Aunt… Aunt… wake up… Aunt wake up please!!!!” whimper neighbor.
            In the storehouse, suddenly John asked something to Mary, “I’m so curious why you want to companion me?” asked John. “Because I love you, John” said Mary. Suddenly, Mary is singing; “Right from the start, You were a thief, You stole my heart, And I your willing victim, I let you see the parts of me, That were not all that pretty, And with every touch you fixed them, Now you've been talking in your sleep oh…, Things you never say to me oh…, Tell me that you've had enough, Of our love, our love, Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough, Just a second we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, It's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts, We're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, I'm sorry I do not understand, Where all of this is coming from, I thought that we were fine(Oh, we had everything)Your head is running wild again, My dear we still have everythin 'And it's all in your mind(Yeah but this is happenin ')You've been havin 'a real bad dreams oh oh, You used to lie so close to me oh oh, There's nothing more than empty sheets, Between our love, our love, Oh our love, our love, Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough, Just a second we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, I never stopped, You're still written in the scars on my heart, You're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, Oh tear ducts and rust, I'll fix it for us, We're collecting dust, But our love's enough, You're holding it in, You're pouring a drink, No nothing is as bad as it seems, We'll come clean, Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough, Just a second we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, It's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts, That we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough, Just a second we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, It's in the stars, It's been written in the scars on our hearts, That we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again, Oh, we can learn to love again, Oh, we can learn to love again, Oh oh, that we're not broken just bent, And we can learn to love again” singing by Mary. “Oh so sweet!” said John and give kiss in the Mary’s forehand.
            “John, I want to go the shop, I want to buy something, can I? asked Mary. “Alright, be careful?” said John again. In the shop, shopkeeper make volume up the television because have something new about the murder, “Police office got a new cue about this murder, that murder was escape from the hospital with some woman and the woman is a new suspect because she is might be know who is the murder and police officer give some command to his police constable to chase the suspect” said newscaster. Heard the news, Mary is hurried to leave the shop without buy anything and the shopkeeper is gaping at Mary. And Mary told to John for leave the storehouse. “We must go now, John!” said Mary. “Why?” asked John. “Because the police chasing us!” said Mary again.
            While they are escaping, they are see police van and there are run cause of that the police officer already knows the suspect is actually two of people are run and send the message to their lead about it. “Please surrender!!” said police officer. Mary and John are stop and look at back for while. “Please give us your compromise!” said Police officer again. “You must leave right now!” said John to Mary but “No… I want to be with you and I don’t leave you” said Mary. “Oh…. Damn it!!” said John. “Please surrender! We know you are the suspect we want so please give us your compromise!”said Police officer. But John and Mary are refuse with run from be under arrest by Police Officer. Cause of that, “Bang…!” voice of gun shot, seemingly, John got fall rifle and hit in the his calf cause of that John walking limp. “Oh.. no John!” whimper Mary. “You must leave now!”said John. “No…! I already told I can’t leave you alone” whimper Mary and support in John walking.
            John and Mary are found some old house. “John… we safe!! John we are safe right now!” said Mary and look the John’s calf but John already unconscious.”John please wake up…. John wake up!!! Whimper Mary. While that, “John!!!!!!!” shrieking Aunt  is get up from unconscious yesterday. “Where my son?!” asked Aunt to her neighbor but the neighbor just keep silent. “Oh God please safe him!” whimper Aunt. “Please be patient, Aunt” said neighbor. “I must to see him…. John please come back” whimper Aunt, “He is my only son, he is my only son……” whimper Aunt again. At same time, after escape from chasing the police, John is conscious and said to Mary, “This place is not safety anymore, you must leave now” said John. But, “I don’t want to talk this anymore, John” said Mary. Suddenly, “Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor, And I love you, You've made me what I am, And I am yours, My love, there's so many ways, I want to say I love you, Let me hold you in my arms, Forever more, You have gone and made me such a fool, I'm so lost in your love, And all we belong together, Won't you believe in my song, Lady, for so many years I'd thought, I'd never find you, You have come into my life and made me whole, Forever let me wake to see you, Each and every morning, Let me hear you whisper softly in my ears, In my eyes I see no one else but you, There's no other love like our love, And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you need me, I've waited for you for so long, Lady your love is the only love I need, And beside me is where I want you to be, Because my love there is something I want you to know, You're the love of my life, You're my lady” singing by John. “For this time you must listen to me, you must leave, now….!”said John. “No…..!!!” shrieking Mary. “Fine….! You must follow me, Okay!” said John. And Mary is be bent down her neck.
            “Knock! Knock! Knock!” voice of knocking the door. Seemingly, the house knocking is Aunt’s house and Aunt open the door and suddenly she is cried eyes out and  Aunt, When you were born into this world Your mom and dad saw a dream fulfilled Dream come true,  The answer to their prayers, You were to them a special child , Gave 'em joy every time you smiled , Each time you cried, They're at your side to care Child, you don't know, You'll never know how far they'd go, To give you all their love can give, To see you through and God it's true, They'd die for you, if they must, to see you live , How many seasons came and went, So many years have now been spent, For time ran fast, And now at last you're strong,  Now what has gotten over you, You seem to hate your parents too Do speak out your mind, Why do you find them wrong Child you don't know, You'll never know how far they'd go, To give you all their love can give, To see you through and God it's true They'd die for you, if they must, to see you live, And now your path has gone astray Child you ain't, sure what to do or say, You're so alone, No friends are on your side And child you now break down in tears, Let them drive away your fears Where must you go, Their arms stay open wide Child you don't know, You'll never know how far they'd go, To give you all their love can give To see you through and God it's true, They'd die for you, if they must, to see you live Child you don't know, You'll never know how far they'd go To give you all their love can give, To see you through and God it's true They'd die for you, if they must, to see you live” singing by Aunt. “Why you do this John”, whimper Aunt.

            “Mom, I’m so sorry, Mom!”said John. And both of them cry heart out until, “Who is she?” asked Aunt and “She is my girlfriend, Mom”. “Hi…. Aunt!” said Mary. “Where is my dad?”asked John. “He is already pass away and he is so….. miss you..” whimper Aunt and “What…. Oh no….” whimper John. This atmosphere so sad make Mary keep silent and suddenly she is also drip the tear in her eyes. While wipe the tear, Aunt asked to John, “Why you do this, John?”asked Aunt. “Mom, I want to give my confession” said John. And, Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, Pulled my trigger, now he's dead, Mama, life had just begun, But now I've gone and thrown it all away, Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry, If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,  carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters, Too late, my time has come, Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time,  Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,  Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth,  Mama, ooh, I don't want to die, sometimes wish I'd never been born at all, So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye, So you think you can love me and leave me to die, Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,  Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see , Nothing really matters Nothing really matters to me” singing by John.
Suddenly, the police officer push the door hardly and arrest John. “Oh… no… don’t do this sir, my son is not fault”, said Aunt. “I’m sorry, Madam. We must arrest your son” said Police Officer. “I’m sorry, Mom” whimper John. And Mary just silent and tear her eyes. Meet between Mom and son so  quickly and not appropriate time.
            In the custody, “John, you have visitor!” said guard prison. And John walk to visitor room with border mirror wall. Seemingly, Mary is his visitor and Mary took the phone as media  expediter, “Hi… John, how are you?”asked Mary. “Mary, you just leave me alone, and I, I who have nothing, I,I who have no one, Adore you and want you so, I'm just a no one with nothing to give you but, oh, I love you, He, he buys you diamonds, Bright, sparkling diamonds, But, believe me, dear, when I say, That he can give you the world but he'll never love the way, I love you, He can take you any place he wants, To fancy clubs and restaurants, But I can only watch you with, My nose pressed up against the window pane, I, I who have nothing, I, I who have no one, Must watch you go dancing by, Wrapped in the arms of somebody else when, darling, it's I, Who loves you, I love you, I love you, I love you” singing by John. “If you love me please leave me” said John. “No… I can’t leave you because I love you” said Mary. At same time John is plug off the phone and When will I see you again? You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said, No final kiss to seal any seams, I had no idea of the state we were in, I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness, And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head, But don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you loved me before, Baby, please remember me once more, When was the last time you thought of me? Or have you completely erased me from your memory? I often think about where I went wrong, The more I do, the less I know, But I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness, And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head, But don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you loved me before, Baby, please remember me once more, Gave you the space so you could breathe, I kept my distance so you would be free, And hope that you find the missing piece, To bring you back to me, Why don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you loved me before, Baby, please remember me once more, When will I see you again?” singing by Mary.

            In the prison, “The old home town looks the same, As I step down from the train, And there to greet me are my mamma and my poppa, Down the road I look, and there runs Mary,Hair of gold, lips like cherries, It's good to touch the green, green grass of home. Yes, they'll all come to meet me, Arms a-reachin', smilin' sweetly, It's good to touch the green, green grass of home, The old house is still standin, 'Though the paint is cracked and dry, And there's that old oak tree, That I used to play in. Down the lane I'll walk with my sweet Mary, Hair of gold and lips like cherries, It's good to touch the green, green grass of home. Then I awake and look around me, At the four gray walls that surround me, And I realize that I was only dreaming, For there's a guard and a sad old padre, Arm in arm we'll walk at daybreak, And at last I'll touch the green green grass of home. Actually, John got imprisonment is died imprisonment. He is miss so much to his mom and Mary but unfortunately he must to do imprisonment because he is fault. And Mom and Mary still in felt sad but they must face it and life must go on.
Inspired song by:
1.      Adele; Don’t you remember
2.      Tom Jones; Green, green, grass of home
3.      Pink; Just give me a reason
4.      Kenny Rogers; Lady
5.      Queen; Bohemian Rhapsody
6.      Freddie a Guilor; Child
7.      Tom Jones; I who have nothing

                                                                                               By: Abyleo BoymozartMusical Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment