Monday, August 5, 2013

Memories While Broke Fast With My Friends



Uil, Revo Karmila, Robi Yanti and Selly Marselia

Memories While Broke Fast With My Friends

Rani, Puspita, Uil, Robi Yanti and Selly
            I’d feast just in the corner, so this afternoon my friends made some plan to broke fast together in the restaurant in my home town, Sungai Pakning. We were planned to met in the restaurant in 17.30 WIB. From my house just take few minutes to the restaurant by walk. Then, I saw some few my friends were waiting in the restaurant, so I’m just come in although my thought it just fool me because we are so long not to met and this plan might be deceit.

            One by one my friends just came to the restaurant. While waiting another friends come, I’m chatted with my friends about, what do you lately and so on. Because we were not met for too long so we were chat everything what we want.
Selly and Robi Yanti
            Time for broke fast almost close to the time broke fast at 18.30 WIB. And my friends came completely but their can’t take sit because the restaurant had limit place and chair, so their in a pinch ate in the standing condition. But before that, while we were waiting the time broke fast had black out for while.
            Azan Magrib already filled the air, and we were ate the dish. At the time, we were ate fried chicken and white rice with sambal and concubine (raw vegetable side dish). It just simple dish but ate together with my friends, I felt so full and glad to have great time with my friends. After we were finish ate the dish, we were planned to went the mosque together.Memories While Broke Fast With My Friends
Rina Agustina and Vefi Putumas
 
Melisa and Fitry
Rani and I weren't ready to snapped
Pose before broke fast

Hakim, Aan, Tabroni and Rijalul
Broke Fast Time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment