Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Goosebumps Story Part 6: THe Bloody Reunion



18 PL
This story may contain strong violence, gore, horror/terror, sex scenes, nudity, sexual dialogues/references, religious, social or political aspects people may find objectionable.
The Bloody Reunion: Revenge!!!

            One day in the supermarket, Maya got some texts from her old friend, Dian. “Hi, Maya did you still remember me? This Sunday, our friends and I have arrange some reunion in the Budi’s house, so what do you think?”. And Maya answer the texts, “Oh great.. that is a nice idea, although I have been too long I’m not meet you guys. Okay I’m in!”. After that, Maya continues her shopping.
            That while also in fitness center, Rudy got also some texts from his old friend, Budi. “Hi, superman do you mind to come my house this Sunday?”. And Rudy answer the text, “What kind event do you invite me?” And Budi replay the text, “Just small reunion, just our  old classmate, so what do you think?”. And Rudy replay the text, “Okay I’m in”. Budi replay the text again, ”Invite your girlfriend also, Mariah”. And Rudy replay the text, “I will send your invitation to her by the way thank you”. Then Rudy go to restroom to change his cloth which is already sweat after got workout .
            After Rudy got some text from Budi, Rudy also send the text to his girlfriend, Mariah. While in the restaurant, Mariah got some texts from her boyfriend, Rudy. “Hi, darling Budi invite us to come his house for reunion what do you think?”. And Mariah replay the texts, “Hi my superman, Okay I’m in as long as you are with me, I’m will come”. Then Rudy replay the text, “I love you so much, bye”. Mariah replay the Rudy’s texts,” I love you too”.
            And the Sunday just come and all of them prepare with their own dress. And the event begin at 20.00 fm. Then, Budi already waiting from front his house. After that one by one his friends are come, one of them, Dian and Maya. “Hi Budi how are you? It’s been too long I’m not to meet you”, ask Maya. Budi answer, “ Yeah.. since we are graduate from high school”. “Yeah… you are right and now you look different, and I like you now” said Dian. “Ha Ha Ha Ha…. I was chubby but after few work out, I got this shape now”, said Budi. While their chatted, Mariah and Rudy are come together and be on speaking term with Budi, Dian and Maya. “So just us are in?”, said Mariah. “The others are  have another commitment”, answered Budi. After that all of them come to the house.
            “Wow… your house is so big like castle”, said Maya. “Oh… it’s to pleonastic”, answered Budi. “Wait a second, that’s you Maya. I’m sorry I’m not recognize you”, said Mariah. “Since the high school and until now, you are still arrogant”, whispered Maya. “Oh…. What I can to say? You look stunning”, said Mariah. “Awesome, you have swimming pool”, said Rudy. And Rudy go to swimming pool and put off his cloth and trouser, then jump to swimming pool. “Apparently, I will come your house, Budi”, said Rudy. And Budi just give some response with smile. Suddenly, Mariah also put off her dress and leave just her bikini and then jump and swim with Rudy. “Uu……!!!!”, cheering simultaneity by Maya, Dian and Budi. “Let them swim, Dian and Maya do you mind to help to prepare our dinner tonight?” asked Budi. And Dian answered, “Okay Boss!!”.
            While Budi, Dian and Maya leave Rudy and Mariah in the swimming pool. Suddenly, “Okay Honey, just only us at swimming pool, so do you think what I’m thinking?”, asked Mariah. “Off course I know what do you think”, answered Rudy. And then Mariah and Rudy are smooch intimately at swimming pool. At the kitchen, “So what is we can do for you, Budi?”, asked Maya. “Hmmm… just cut this and that”, answered Budi. “How about me?”, asked Dian. “O…. you just took the chicken from refrigerator and put it in the oven”, answered Budi again. “How about the temperature and for how long?”, asked Dian. “About 1800 degree with 90 minutes”, said Budi. While their are busy to prepare their dinner, Rudy and Mariah are still smooch intimately at swimming pool. “Uh… God you are so clever with the kiss so do you want to go next level, honey?”, seduction by Mariah. “Hmm…. In here? Why not…. But I must take the condom in my….” Before Rudy continue his words, Mariah put her finger to Rudy mouth, and “I’m really ready to do it, honey”.
            “How about our chicken, Dian?” asked Budi. “Almost done, chef”, answered Dian. “Maya please invite Rudy and Mariah to dinner”, asked Budi. “Okay Boss”, answered Maya. During Maya go to swimming pool. Rudy and Mariah still smooch at swimming pool. Rudy try to put off Mariah’s bikini while their still smooch and Mariah also try to put off Rudy’s drawstring. Suddenly, “Dinner have ready”, said Maya. Because of that the smooching activity was stop for while and Rudy and Mariah are hurried to put in their own cloth. “Okay… I will go there, you just tell to Budi, we will come it”, said Rudy. “Okay….” Answered Maya. “So… interfere”, whispered Mariah. And response by Rudy just give smile and “May be next time, honey”, said Rudy.
            And all of them already in the dinner room. “So let’s eat everyone…”, said Budi. All of them just enjoy with their dinner. Suddenly, “Bang……!!!” sound by gun from the outside. Everyone looked blank and try to see what happen and try to find out where the sound of gun was sounded. While everyone see and standing in the window. Suddenly, Rudy is collapse and unconscious with the blue lips. “Oh…. No!!!! Rudy please get up, get up!!! Don’t do this to me”, whimpered Mariah. And Maya look Rudy’s condition, and check the bit of heart with Rudy’s wrist. And Maya said,” He is already died”. “Oh…. No….. Not now”, whimpered Mariah. “ Who is cooked the dinner?” asked with anger Mariah. Suddenly the black out happen and “ Auch…..!!!” somebody get hurt in the darkness.
            “Oh…. God! Where am I?!”, asked Mariah. And with conscious she is look around and her tarsus and wrist already string by ball and chain. Suddenly, “O…. already get up, my beloved princess”, said some stranger with the huddle. “What do you want to me?!!!”, asked Mariah. “Are you asked me what do I want to you? I want you to died” said some stranger. “But, I never do anything to hurt you before”, whimper Mariah. “Hah? What you said never, Rudy and you were confounded me with let me getting nude and stand in toilet and both of you snapped and send my picture the others until my parents know, Did you remember?!! Anger some stranger. “Are you……..!!!” before Mariah continue her words, she already got stab by the stranger. “Good…..you know me finally but your life has end now”, said the stranger and continue stabbed Mariah, “Zreb…! Zreb…! Zreb… !!!” sound knife stab the body.
            While that in the other room, “Who is that?”, asked Maya in some room in the darkness. And she try to grab her phone. And she choose the application touch light in her phone and she get it. Then she looked around, the room totally dark and she look the door and try to open the door but the door locked from outside. And she look up the cell and she try to go into the cell but she can’t and pull the chair into the cell position and then she is climb to the cell. Finally she get through. Now in Maya must find her friends, Dian with crawl on her hands and knees in the cell. At the same some stranger get in the room was suppose Maya in there but the stranger found Maya not there, so must to find Maya. Suddenly the stranger heard someone crawling in the cell. At the same the stranger grab the gun and pulled the trigger, “Bang! Bang! Bang!”. And that bullet almost stricken Maya’s body. And Maya try to crawling fast to avoid the bullet.
            While Maya is in struggle to avoid the stranger, Dian also to try escape from the chain. After the stranger can’t get Maya so his attention already change to Dian. So the stranger go to Dian’s Room. While Dian try to open the door, suddenly the door open itself, seemingly the stranger was open it from outside so now Dian must to face the stranger, “What do you want?!”, asked Dian. “Nothing… just I want to say… I Love you”, while the stranger put off his mask and bad guy was reveal, and he is Budi. “What are you doing?”, asked Dian, Budi just keep silent and smile and “So where is Mariah”, asked Dian again. “Mariah, she is in rest”, answered Budi. At the same Dian go backward slowly, suddenly Maya in back Budi’s position and smack Budi’s neck with hammer and make Budi unconscious. “Let’s escape Dian”, asked Maya. While they are running to street door, suddenly ax fly over between their heads make they are looked blank. Until in the street door, police officer already waiting in front the house and arrest the Budi.
            According to police officer, they found more corpses in the cellar. All of corpses has been murder firstly before your turn. Died of Rudy cause poison is put in the spoon and fork. Fortunately, the spoon and fork wasn’t poison put in Maya and Dian’s it and the poison just target to Rudy. And the motive of Budi is revenge. Moral of the story, don’t bullying, revenge is silent murder and try to accept and give the sorry.
One day in the jail, Budi sing the song “Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen”. Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head Pulled my trigger, now he's dead Mama, life had just begun But now I've gone and thrown it all away Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry If I'm not back again this time tomorrow carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters Too late, my time has come Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, ooh, I don't want to die sometimes wish I'd never been born at all So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye So you think you can love me and leave me to die Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see Nothing really matters  Nothing really matters to me”.
And he is look like crazy. Psychopath like Budi rotted in jail for long time. Goosebumps Story Part 6: The Bloody Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment