Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stories; The Stalker





            In the warehouse, Janet and Richard are in bounding on the chair. “Please let me go!” groaning Janet to Kathryn. “Oh… my beloved husband could please tell me what is the special about this bitch?” said Kathryn. “Please let her go… she’s not fault” groaning Richard. “Oh… really?” said Kathryn. “Please let me go, I’m begging you…” groaning Janet. “Shut up you, bitch!” said Kathryn in a rage. “I’m asking to you again… what is the special about this bitch? What’s wrong about me?” said Kathryn. “Please tell me…!” said Kathryn while take an iron bar. “Please tell me… or her face will be asunder” threat Kathryn to Richard. “She…!” said Richard falteringly. “Kat… please let me go” groaning Janet again. “Shut up you, bitch!” said Kathryn while slapping the iron bar to Janet’s face.

            One month before. “Hi… Janet! Good morning!” said Anna to Janet while Janet cleared up her desk. “Hi… Anna! How are you today?” ask Janet again. “I’m fine and how about you?” said Anna. “I’m fine too. We have meeting today” said Janet while checking her email. “Oh… yeah” said Anna. “Who is this guy?” ask Janet. “What’s wrong?” ask Anna. “This email… it’s disturbing me” said Janet. “Let me handle this” said Anna while go to Janet’s desk and delete the email. “What…!” said Janet in surprise. “Solve the problem” said Anna. “Anna… Janet… please comes to Meeting room” said the Boss. “Alright…” said Janet. “If the emails still disturb you, just ignore it” said Anna while walking to meeting room.
            In the six o’clock. “See you tomorrow” said Janet to Anna. “See you tomorrow” said Anna again while walk out from the office. After that Janet walk away to restaurant but someone is follow Janet from the back. “Oh… I almost forget I’m still not having dinner yet” said Janet. And someone still at one’s heels. Suddenly, Janet felt someone is following her. “Who’s there?” said Janet while she is staring in back but no one in there. And someone is hiding in behind the wall. Suddenly, Janet’s phone is tinkling and seemingly Janet’s receive the text. And while she open and read the text, she frightened out of with the text, “Going to dinner” printed the text on the screen of Janet’s phone. Cause of that, Janet getting more frightened and run. Suddenly, she gets one more text from unknown and anonymous number. And in the text printed, “Don’t be afraid. I’m not harming you”. And Janet getting frightened and screaming, “Help… help… help me… please help me” screaming Janet. And Janet running and go to place have many people. After escaping from someone is chasing Janet in retired place. Janet felt so frightened with what happen. But she still to find near restaurant.
            “Honey, I’m home” said Richard when he just comes back. “Where have you been?” ask Kathryn. “Hmm… it’s just overtime work” said Richard. “Don’t lie to me. Please tell the truth!” said Kathryn. “Honey… I’m tired so don’t do this me” said Richard. “Richard… Richard… Richard! Listen to me…!” yelling Kathryn to Richard while Richard goes to upstairs without response Kathryn’s screaming. And Kathryn staring her husband suspiciously. In the bathroom, Richard is holding his phone and clicking the application of photo and there is have Janet’s photo. “Oh… Janet, have a nice dream” said Richard. “Richard, are you in there?” ask Kathryn. “Oh… yeah…!” said Richard while he hiding his phone in pocket hurriedly. “Please take my night cream, honey” said Kathryn. “Alright, honey” said Richard again while he take Kathryn’s night cream.
            In the next day, like usually Janet go to the office. “Anna, last night I was following by somebody” said Janet to Anna. “Are you serious?” said Anna. “He was following me until in the intersecting street” said Janet. “Its better you make police report” said Anna again. “I don’t think so… maybe the hoodlum” said Janet again. “Come on, Janet. Before it’s getting serious” said Anna. Suddenly in computer of Janet is ring out, it’s sound of email. And Janet open and read it, then “You look so beautiful today, Janet”, Janet receive the anonymous email. “Oh My God… not again” said Janet. “What?! The email again…” said Anna while she also read the email. “I told you… it’s no doubt, you must make police report” said Anna again. And Janet just keeps silent and in deep in her heart, she think should or shouldn’t she make police report about this disturbance. “Should I make police report” said Janet.
            When she wants go back from the office, she got disturbing again. Suddenly Janet gets one more text from anonymous number, “Want to go home, be careful on the road”, its text is printed on the screen in her phone. Then, Janet replies that text, “Who are you? Why you always disturb me?” but the anonymous number doesn’t replies. “Oh… I hate this” said Janet again. While Janet getting angry with the situation, someone is staring her from telephone box which is in the across the road. Meanwhile, Janet continues her walk to her home. There are two stranger rides the motorcycle tried to steal up on Janet. Meanwhile Janet’s handbag on the her leaf hand and insignificantly two stranger are draw out from Janet’s hand because of that Janet also dragging from the back motorcycle, “Help me…!” groaning Janet while she still dragging from the back motorcycle. And someone is hiding from telephone box running and chasing into the two strangers are dragging Janet. Until in the alley, Janet is fling up from bide by string of handbag. Then someone still chasing to two strangers are riding the motorcycle but in the end of alley, the two stranger are trap it and the someone fight over with the two stranger. “Why you are stealing woman bag” said Richard (someone) to the two strangers. “Please let us go” begging one of the strangers. Meanwhile, Janet go to alley painfully and staring the two strangers in squeamishly after belting by Richard. “Here is your bag, miss” said someone (Richard) to Janet. “Hmm… Thank you” said Janet. Richard still keep his identity to Janet even he meet to Janet face to face. “But… what is your name?” ask Janet. “You should make police report” said Richard while he walks away from the alley and Janet makes phone call.
            Because of the affray with the two strangers, Richard get stone bruise in whole his body. But when he comes back to his home, “Oh my god!! What happened?” ask Kathryn to Richard when she look her husband condition. “It’s just small bruise” said Richard. “Its small bruise, you said?! It’s bleeding also” said Kathryn while she takes mercurochrome and cotton. “Please tell me what happened to you?” ask Kathryn. “There are two thieves tried to carry away my briefcase” said Richard. “But I’m glad you are fine” said Kathryn to Richard while wipe the cotton and mercurochrome to Richard’s injured.
            In the Police station, Janet makes police report about with what happened. Suddenly, Anna is comes, “Hey… did he under arrested?” ask Anna. “What do you mean?” said Janet. “It’s your stalker, who else?” said Anna. “Oh… no. there are two robber tried to seized my handbag” said Janet again. “Oh… My God! So are you okay? You got injured, Janet” said Anna while pointing Janet’s elbow. Suddenly police officer comes, “Miss, this case let me handle it and this is my cad if you need my help again” said the Police officer. “Okay I will” said Janet. “And if you remembered about someone help you from being victim of robbery, please tell me also” said the Police officer again while leading out both of Janet and Anna to front door. “Thank you, sir” said Janet. “You are welcome” said the Police officer. While Janet and Anna going to across the road, “Who is someone helping you?” ask Anna. “I don’t know, he came from nowhere and suddenly he came out and help me” said Janet. “And can you figure how is he look?” ask Anna. “I can’t because in the alley was dark and I can’t describe who is he” said Janet. “Anna, can you bring me to coffee shop?” said Janet to Anna. “Yeah… I’m also needs some caffeine. Ha… ha… ha…” said Anna laugh.
            After two weeks, Janet’s life getting normal and the stalker not bugging yet. And also she takes vacation to go her late parent’s house. “Janet, we got vacation a week, so what is you plan?” ask Anna. “I go to my parent’s house because it’s too long I’m not come back there since my parents are passed away, if you don’t mind you can go with me?” said Janet. “Oh… I love too but Michael and I have planned to go to Hawaii. I’m sorry” said Anna. “Oh… that’s okay… so where are we should take our lunch today?” said Janet. “Hmm… Michael and I are eaten in the Hollywood restaurant yesterday, what if we should lunch there because I want to eat spaghetti” said Anna. “Oh… okay” said Janet. “So since your parents passed away, who is taking care of the house?” ask Anna. “My uncle, he is taking care of the house since my parents passed away” said Janet. Meanwhile Anna and Janet are span street yarns. Unwittingly Richard is following them to Hollywood restaurant. “Seemingly she want to go her late parent’s house” said Richard while following Janet and Anna.
            Until in the Hollywood restaurant, Richard still is following Janet and Anna. And Janet and Anna are sitting near with the window then Richard comes and takes a sit far from Janet and Anna’s table. “Here is the menu, miss” said the waiter. “Hmm… I want a spaghetti with lemon tea ice and how about you” said Anna to Janet. “What is you recommend?” ask Janet. “Hmm… you should try this, sandwich with macaroni cheese and moonwalk night” said Anna. “Moon walks night? What is moonwalk night? Ask Janet. “It’s good, you should try this” said waiter. “Well… I try” said Janet. While the waiter write down the Janet and Anna order, Richard still is staring to Janet without knowing from Janet and Anna. Suddenly the waiter comes into Richard’s table, “Hi, sir. What is your order?” said the waiter. “Oh… just lemon tea ice” said Richard while staring to Janet. “Oh… Okay” said the waiter. While waiting their food order is come, Anna ask to Janet. “When you will go to your hometown?” ask Anna. “This Sunday because I must prepare and cleaned off my house firstly tomorrow” said Janet. While Anna and Janet are chatting and their food order is come then Richard is still staring and listening about Janet and Anna’s chatting. In eating, Anna asks to Janet about the stalker, “The stalker still disturbing you?” ask Anna. “Since robbery incident until now, there’s been two weeks he not disturbing. Not receiving anonymous email and text yet” said Janet. “I’m glad to hear that” said Anna. Listening to what Janet said, Richard just give smile and “Are you miss me, Janet?” in thought Richard said. “And how about you?” ask Janet to Anna. “Okay… we have planned to go to Hawaii. I plan to meet Michael’s parent…” said Anna. “Are you serious? You want to plan to married with Michael?” ask Janet. “Yes…” said Anna. “Oh… congratulation to you” said Janet. “And how about you?” ask Anna. “About what?” said Janet. “Don’t be ridiculous, you know what I mean” said Anna. “Hmm… my conviction is work firstly then find my mate” said Janet. “How about that man?” said Anna while pointing to Richard. Because of that Richard is hiding with covering newspaper. “Who is he?” said Janet. “The man whom covering with newspaper” said Anna again. “Anna, please don’t do that. Because I’m still trauma” said Janet.
            After a few minutes in the Hollywood restaurant, Richard goes out from the restaurant. But Janet and Anna still in the restaurant. “That man” said Janet to Anna. “Yeah… he is staring on you since we are in the restaurant. Maybe he is your stalker, isn’t?” said Anna. “Wuuss… watch your mouth!” said Janet. “Don’t be angry. I’m just kidding” said Anna again. Suddenly the telephone is ringing, its make Janet frightening. “Ups…sorry. It’s my phone… Oh… my future husband. Hello… darling?” said Anna. Meanwhile Anna talking to Michael in the phone, Janet looks so frightened and confuses.  After Anna talk to Michael on the phone, she is asking to Janet. “So what the flight you will in?” ask Anna. “Oh… I not going to airplane” said Janet. “Why? Using the flight more better than driving” said Anna. “I will be fine. Don’t worry about me. I can take care myself” said Janet. “Are you sure?” ask Anna. “Yes I’m sure and it is too long I’m not driving with my car” said Janet. “That’s antique car you will driving it?” said Anna. “Why?” said Janet. “Because the car deservedly in the museum” said Anna. “How could you say that to my Bobby” said Janet. “Hold on a second! Your named Bobby… so sweet” said Anna. “He is still good condition” said Janet. “Forget it about your Bobby but I’m just want to say, be careful and if something wrong happen please call me” said Anna. “I’m will not disturb your vacation, more ever you will meet your parent in law, right?” said Janet.”How about the police officer? He look so handsome, you know that so you can call him. Did you still receive his number right?” said Anna. “Please stop it, by the way this sandwich so delicious” said Janet. “Ha… ha… ha… I told you this restaurant is the best” said Anna.
Someone is following me
            After a long time in the restaurant, Anna and Janet are paying their food in the counter. Janet decides to go to the car shed because she wants to know about her car already to service it. “Anna, I want to go to the car shed firstly, so happy holiday to you” said Janet while hugging Anna. “Oh… you too” said Anna again. Along the way up to the car shed, Janet must go to the tunnel, and by using the tunnel she will arrive in the front of the car shed like a short cut way. But she felt is she following by someone during walking the tunnel. Quickly Janet walks, someone still following her from the back. Cause of that, she felt so frightened and hiding behind the wall. And, “Who is there?” ask Janet. And someone still keeps silent but when Janet, “Please tell me who you are or…” said Janet while she grabs the iron bar behind her. So when she made bold to face her stalker, “Ups… sorry, Madam. I thought somebody is following me” said Janet to Madam while she almost hit to the old lady with iron bar. “Oh… be careful young lady. I’m not your stalker” said the old lady and she continue her walks. Janet just staring to the Old Lady and she felt so relief. Suddenly Janet’s phone is ringing, and seemingly the serviceman is calling, “Hello miss, your car is already done” said the serviceman. “Oh… thank you. I will see you there” said Janet. Unwittingly, Richard is listened what Janet talk to the serviceman on the phone, “Oh… my beloved Janet, you can go away from me” said Richard is following Janet from the back.
            In the car shed, Janet is paying the bill of service her car in the counter but Richard still following her. “Here is the money back, miss” said the serviceman to Janet. “Oh… you just keep it” said Janet. “Oh… thank you, miss. I hope you will come again and make car service” said the serviceman to Janet. “Okay, bye” said Janet while she come into her car and start the engine and driving to supermarket. And buy the daily necessity and a gift to her uncle. In the supermarket, while she look up the stuff on the mirror rack, she seen someone is following her and worriedly she run from who is stalker on her and go to the counter to pay. “Oh… shit, he again!” said Janet while running to the counter. “Damn it! She seen me!” said Richard while tried to searching Janet. In the counter, “How much is it?” ask Janet pantingly. “Just only Rp. 150.000” said the counter while she grabs the money from the Janet’s hand and give money change. “Oh… thank you” said Janet cutting and running. Janet run to garage and start the engine and she decide to go back home because she felt so unsafely in there. Just at the moment Richard goes out from the supermarket but he not seen Janet again. “Oh… Janet. I will meet you again or see you in your hometown” said Richard.
            Therefore Richard not meet his loved, Janet. He decides to go home and make false pretense to his wife for to meet Janet in Janet’s hometown. “Honey… I’m just preparing our diner tonight” said Kathryn to Richard while Richard wants to go to upstairs. But Richard didn’t care about Kathryn said, because of that Kathryn also go to upstairs, “Richard! Listen to me” yelling Kathryn to Richard. “What?!” said Richard. “Since the accident, you avoid me. Why? Do you still love me?” said Kathryn to Richard while Richard preparing his cloths and put in the luggage. “Where are you going?” ask Kathryn. “I must to go to Solo” said Richard. “Why?!” ask Kathryn again. “This is job, Kathryn. This is job, so I must prepare right now and I leave tomorrow” said Richard. “Listen, honey! Can you stop for while… I will help you to prepare your stuff” said Kathryn to Richard. “Better you get the bath first and in the mean while, I preparing our diner” said Kathryn again and unlikely Richard must to get the bath.
            When Richard goes to bathroom, Kathryn is continuing her cook in the kitchen. “My lovely Janet, I will see you again tomorrow” said Richard. Suddenly, Kathryn whips into the Bathroom. Because of that, Richard in surprise when look his wife whip into the bathroom nakedly. “Hey, honey! It’s too long we are not take bath together” seducing Kathryn to Richard while fumbling Richard’s chest. “You told me, you want to prepare our diner” said Richard. “Our diner is done but we have some business still unfinished, honey” seducing Kathryn to Richard. “Kat, please don’t do this” said Richard. “What’s wrong, Honey? Please make me fly” said Kathryn while kiss the Richard’s chest. The situation in the bathroom is getting warm even the shower bath of water is getting cold when Kathryn kissing and fumbling into Richard’s penis. “Stop, Kathryn!” said Richard. “Why try to avoid me, honey” seducing Kathryn again when she try to give kiss to Richard. But at the same, Richard look Kathryn’s face, suddenly he is putting in mind Janet’s face. And Kathryn’s face is change into Janet’s face. “Oh… Janet!” said through Richard’s mind. From the outside of bathroom, Kathryn croaked when she almost get her lustful, “Oh… that’s honey!” said Kathryn. Suddenly the warm atmosphere in the bathroom is change when Richard said the name Janet in the front his wife. “Oh… Janet. Ah… ah… ah…” croaked Richard when he almost get his lustful. Then, “Who is Janet?! Who is Janet?” yelling Kathryn. “And who am I for you?” yelling Kathryn again while she grab her bathing suit and go out from the bathroom. And, “Kat, I’m sorry” said Richard while he is covering his body with towel. “Please tell me who is Janet” ask Kathryn. “Kat…. I’m sorry” said Richard. “You are cheating on me” yelling Kathryn. “And now, please grab your cloth and luggage. And get out from my house!” yelling Kathryn. “Kat… Kathryn…”said Richard. “Don’t say any words” said Kathryn again.
            Meanwhile Richard preparing his cloth and put into the luggage, Kathryn still crying in the living room. And Richard comes and tried to persuade, “Kat, I’m sorry” said Richard. “Enough!” said Kathryn while give the slap on Richard’s cheek. Then, Richard goes out from the house and driving go to the hotel but on one’s way to the hotel, “Oh… Damn it! I forget to bring my phone” said Richard while driving the car. Meanwhile in the Kathryn’s house, Kathryn holding Richard’s phone and clicking photos application and seen Janet’s photo. “Janet…” said Kathryn.
            In the next morning, Richard goes to Janet’s house. And Janet just wants padlocking the door and at the same time Richard arrive in the Janet’s house area but insensibly, Janet start her car and driving way to her hometown. “Oh… Janet, I will take care of you” said Richard while he also starts the engine and driving in same way Janet is driving. In Janet’s car, she got phone call from Anna, “Hi, Janet! How are you?” said Anna from the phone call. “Hi, Anna! I’m good how about your vacation?” ask Janet. “It’s wonderful, Janet” said Anna. “Really?” said Janet again. “Yeah, the beach, the wind and the atmosphere. It’s good to honeymoon vacation” said Anna. “O… if you don’t mind send me your photo” said Janet. “Okay, I will” said Anna. “Anna, I driving to my hometown now, I will see you again after your vacation soon” said Janet. “Oh… be careful on the road” said Anna again and ring off the phone call. Then, Janet went on to her hometown but then Richard still following from the back of Janet’s car.
            Meanwhile, Kathryn goes to Janet’s office to find out who is Janet. “Excused me, in this office have a worker named Janet?” ask Kathryn to receptionist. “Yes, but who are you?” said the receptionist. “Oh… I’m her cousin” said Kathryn. “Right now, Janet goes to her hometown” said the receptionist. “Where is her hometown actually?” said Kathryn. “But… you should know, you are her cousin, right?” said the receptionist. “Since I work in America, I forgot where is my hometown” said Kathryn while she tried to cover up her deception. “Oh… Janet hometown in Solo” said the receptionist. “Oh… yeah! I’m just remembering where my hometown…is Oh God! Thank you” said Kathryn to the receptionist. “You are welcome” said the receptionist. “Janet… Janet… I will find you” said Kathryn.
            One one’s way to Solo, Janet got one more phone call and seemingly she is uncle make phone call. “Hi uncle, how are you?” said Janet. “Hi… my lovely niece” said Uncle. “I almost there” said Janet. “Okay… please hurry up. I already cook your favorite food” said Uncle. “Oh… you don’t bother yourself” said Janet. “It’s nothing… for my lovely niece is everything okay” said Uncle. “Uncle… you are still same…” said Janet. “I will wait for you… Ups… my sponge cake… I forget to put outside from the oven” said Uncle when he heard sound of the oven ring out. “Okay… I will see you then” said Janet and ring off the phone call. Then Janet goes to the shop to buy a cigar for her uncle. “Hi good morning! Can I help you” said the shop keeper. “Yeah… I want to buy a cigar, where is the section” ask Janet. “Oh… in the corner after the matches section” said the shopkeeper. “Oh… I see” said Janet while go to the cigar section. Meanwhile that, Richard also come to the shop and wants to buy something. “Hey… I want to buy razor and shaving cream so where am I can find those?” ask Richard. “Hmm… after the shampoo section” said the shop keeper to Richard. At the same time, Janet heard Richard’s voice, and then she remembers again about the alley accident, someone was helping her from the raider. And she tried to find the guy is helping her in the shop, unfortunately, she can’t find him because Richard already go out from the shop walk to his car. Richard knows about Janet wants find him. “Hey… did you see the guy who wants to buy razor and shaving cream?” ask Janet to the Shop keeper. “O… that guy just left” said the Shop keeper. Then, Janet looks outside. Apparently someone was helping her is gone. “So… How much is it?” said Janet to the shopkeeper when she wants to pay in the counter section. But in the deep Janet’s heart still wondering who the guy is was helping her.
            While Richard driving, he is look apprehensive when he almost ascertainable by Janet. “It’s almost…” said Richard. And then, he is parking his car in the filing station. “It’s better to me to parking my car in here” said Richard again. Meanwhile Richard is gassed up in his car, he seen Janet’s car is rush past the filing station, after he pay the oil bill, he start the engine and continue to following from the back of Janet’s car. Because of Richard is following from the back is near distance from Janet’s car so Janet realize about the car from the back is following, “Who is he?” said Janet. Then, Janet driving faster than the car behind her and the car from the back almost out of sight. And finally, she arrives in her hometown and her uncle is waiting in the front of the house. “Hi… uncle, how are you?” said Janet while necking to her uncle. “I’m just fine and always fine” said Uncle. While Janet and her uncle are necking and the Richard’s car is passed through in the front of Janet uncle’s house. “So that is your house” said Richard. “Let’s go inside! I have cooked your favorite food today” said Uncle. “I’m sure it’s so delicious” said Janet while enter the house.
            Then, Richard checks in the hotel. “Good afternoon, sir” said the receptionist. “Good afternoon” said Richard. “What can I do for you, sir?” said the receptionist. “I’d like a single room, please” said Richard. “Yes, sir. How long will you be here?” said the receptionist again. “For one week” said Richard. “Well, this is your room’s number” said the receptionist while give the key of room. “Thank you” said Richard again and then goes to the room. But meanwhile, Kathryn still find out about Janet. And she go to Janet’s house in Malaya Street, she just find out where is Janet’s house and work place from the photos have photo taken by Richard. “So this is your house, Janet” said Kathryn. “Hey… miss. The woman who is living this house go to her hometown” said the neighbor to Kathryn while Kathryn tried to find the key of the house. “Oh… Really? Where is her hometown?” ask Kathryn. “In Solo at Sudirman Street” said the neighbor. “Thank you, Madam” said Kathryn again. Then she goes to her car and start the engine and driving a way to Solo. “One more clue about you” said Kathryn.
            In the Janet’s house in Solo, “Since I left from the house, how about Mark and his family?” ask Janet. “After you are left and move to Jakarta, Mark’s house was burn away and Mark and his family move to Bandung and he still sent the letters to you but he don’t know your address in Jakarta so he give the letters to you” said Uncle while he give the letters to Janet. Then, Janet read the letters one by one, and suddenly, “I miss so much” said Janet. “If you have opportunity, you will find him” said Uncle. Suddenly Janet got the phone call from the anonymous number and “Hello… who is this?” said Janet. But the caller not answers the Janet’s question. And then, “Hi…Janet” croaked the caller and seemingly the caller who is Kathryn is make phone call with using Richard’s phone. “What’s wrong, Jan?” ask Uncle. “I don’t know. Someone is disturbing me” said Janet uneasily. “Calm down… calm down…. Could you please tell me what happen?” ask Uncle. “I got this derangement since couple weeks ago, from email and text. And now he is calling me…” groaning Janet. Suddenly someone is nudging the pot of flower intuitively. Cause of that the pot is broken. “Who’s there” said Uncle while seen the window. Seemingly, cause of the pot is broken by Richard is peeking to Janet. And Richard runs into the bushes. “Who is calling Janet?” said Richard behind the bushes. “O… shit. The old man want to come here” said Richard again while he seen Uncle go to the bushes. After Uncle goes to inside the house again, Richard is come out from the bushes. And then, he goes to his car and start the engine and driving to hotel again. And with wondering, who is make phone call. Suddenly he gets a clue about who is make phone call to Janet. “It’s must be Kathryn” said Richard while he enter the room.
            Meanwhile Kathryn look like gloat on upon. She in route to Solo. “Janet… Janet what is the special about who you are?” said Kathryn while driving. In the next morning Janet is dust off in her mother room and washing her mother cloth. Suddenly her uncle is calling from the front door. “Janet… comes here!” said Uncle from the front door and he seen some box with printed name Janet. And Janet come to her uncle in the front door and seen what her uncle seen. “This box is printed named for you” said Uncle. While Janet take and open the box, inside the box have glove and whisk broom. Janet and her uncle look together like the questioning look, “Who is send this?” said Uncle. From the far, Richard is sitting in the car and smile to Janet, “I know you are cleaning and tidy up your mother room” said Richard. “Who is sent this box is very crazy” said Uncle. “Come inside” said Uncle again. “Who is your calling?” ask Janet. “Sheriff” said Uncle. “It’s necessary?” said Janet. “Yeah… it’s necessary and very serious problem and before this problem getting more serious, it’s better to need help from sheriff” said Uncle while he dialing the phone number of Sheriff. “Hello, sheriff” said Uncle. “Hey, John!” said the sheriff. “I have problem, can you come to my house” said Uncle. “Hmm… Okay. I will see you there” said sheriff.
            After that, the sheriff is come to Uncle’s house. “What is the problem isn’t?” ask the sheriff. “About my niece, she got derangement from anonymous person” said Uncle. “Is it true, Janet?” ask the sheriff. “Yes is it true” said Janet. “Do you still have the text or time of phone call or surname?” ask the sheriff. “Yes I have it” said Janet while she is referring the proof. “Thank you, Jan. We will investigate this case” said the sheriff. “Thank you, sir” said Janet. “Be strong!” said the sheriff again while he wants to go out from Uncle’s house. At the same time, Kathryn’s car is passing through in front of Uncle’s house. “Oh… there is have Sheriff in the front of Janet’s house” said Kathryn. At the same time too, Richard seen Kathryn’s car, “What she doing here?” said Richard. After that, Richard starts the engine and chasing to Kathryn’s car. Until in the blind alley, Kathryn’s car is stop and also Richard’s car is stop in the blind alley, then “What are you doing here?” ask Richard. “I’m also asking same like you” said Kathryn. “Did you make phone call last night?” ask Richard. “Why not?” said Kathryn. “You should go out from this town” said Richard. “You told to me to go out from this town!” said Kathryn. “Listen to me, Richard! I’m still your wife, why you did to me?” said Kathryn again. “Am I nothing to you?!” said Kathryn to Richard but Richard still keeps silence. And, “You should go!” said Richard while holding Kathryn’s hand. “Let me go!” yelling Kathryn. “I hate you!” yelling Kathryn again. “I said you should go from here” yelling Richard. “You should think first before said to me like that” said Kathryn while start the engine and driving through long way round.
            After Kathryn go out from Solo, but she still have “Blood feud” to Janet and Richard. “My heart is
someone is peeking through the window
hurt right now must be redeemable by broken heart too” said Kathryn. In Uncle’s house, “You should take rest!” said Uncle. “That’s Okay, Uncle” said Janet. “Honey, you must take rest” said Uncle again. “Uncle, I don’t want take a rest because I will think about the stalker again and again. Allow me keep doing this” said Janet while she cleaning her mother room again. After while, Janet lie down in the bed, suddenly she cried to sleep. But then, she got phone call from anonymous number, “Who is this?” said Janet. “I said who is this, bitch!” yelling Janet. Suddenly the anonymous told something make Janet feel disturbing it. “You should prepare your death!” said the anonymous number. “Who are you? Why you always disturb me?”groaning Janet. “You shouldn’t know who I am, Bitch” said anonymous number. Then the anonymous ring off the phone make Janet felt frightened out of with it. “What happened? He is calling you again?” ask Uncle. Suddenly in the window have shadow is heading off. “Oh… God!” groaning Janet. “Whoever you are, I will kill you!” said Uncle while he grabs the rifle. Then, Uncle starts shooting when he seen somebody runs into bushes. “Damn it! Where you want to go?!” said Uncle again. “I must leave now, I don’t want to die in the Old man’s hand right now” said Kathryn who is peeking Janet in the window. “I know where you hiding now” said Uncle when he look the bushes. Then, “DUARRRR…” gunshot the rifle. “Oh… Shit” said Kathryn tried to avoid from Uncle.
            While, Uncle comes to inside the house, suddenly Janet said something, “I must leave now” groan Janet. “Please don’t leave now” said Uncle. “I don’t want my Uncle kill somebody” groan Janet. “Listen Janet, if you go back to Jakarta, you are alone there. You are save here because I’m taking care of you” said Uncle again. “Not I must leave now. It’s doesn’t make different, the stupid stalker still chasing me” said Janet. “If you said that, I can’t board up” said Uncle. “Thanks…” groan Janet while necking with her Uncle. After that, Janet walking to garage and start the engine of car and driving to leave her Uncle’s house. “I hope you will be fine” said Uncle. Meanwhile, Kathryn is driving in the road, “Oh… Damn shit! I almost killed by the old man” said Kathryn. “I must find another way to kill Janet… Fucking Jerk Old man!” said Kathryn again.
            In the next morning, Janet arrives to her house with felt tired and trauma with what happened in her hometown. Suddenly she got phone call from Anna, “Hi… Jan. how are you? So how about your vacation in your hometown?” said Anna. “Its disaster!” groan Janet. “Why are you said that?” ask Anna. “The stalker was come in my Uncle’s house” groan Janet. “Oh… God! Do you make police report?” ask Anna again. “Not yet… I’m just arriving to my house right now. Can you go with me?” ask Janet. “Okay… I will meet you in your house” said Anna. “How about your vacation in Hawaii?” ask Janet. “Did you watch news last night? The earthquake happened in the Chili and cause of that the tsunami will come to Hawaii Island, so we are in evacuation” said Anna. “I didn’t know that” said Janet. “I will meet you at your home, Okay?” said Anna again while she starts the engine and driving to Janet’s house. Meanwhile, Janet is waiting Anna comes from the airport. Suddenly someone is knocking the door, and then, “Good morning, Miss Janet” said the neighbor. Seemingly the neighbor wants to give the cake to Janet. “Oh… Madam July. How are you?” said Janet. “I’m fine. Oh… this is some cake for you. Oh… before I forget, the last two days before, have woman knocking your house. And I thought she was your friend, so I said you were went to hometown” said the neighbor. “The woman?” asks Janet wonder. “I hope you like it” said the neighbor while go to her house again. “Who is the woman was comes here?” said Janet again while she put down the cake on the table. Suddenly, Anna is coming and knocking the door. “Are you alright?” ask Anna. “I’m still thinking about the stalker” said Janet. “We should go to Police station now” said Anna. “Yeah… but wait I grab my handbag” said Janet while she grab her handbag on the table. “Can I take this one” said Anna while she grabs the slice of cake on the table. “Are you baking the cake?” ask Anna while chewing the cake. “No… my next neighbor is giving this cake” said Janet. “You should eat this cake, its delicious” said Anna while she come inside her car and start the engine and driving to Police station.
            In the Police station, Janet and Anna are meeting with the Police officer again. “Hi… Miss Janet! Good to see you again. We still haven’t any clue about your case” said the Police officer. “It’s different, it’s getting more seriously” said Janet. “What do you mean?” ask the Police officer. And then, Janet tells the truth to the Police officer. “Its make me feel so disturbing” said Janet again. “I will arrange your time to meet the consultation” said the Police officer. “I’m agreeing with you, you should take consultancy to relief your pressure” said Anna. “I will meet to consultation” said Janet.
            Meanwhile in Solo, Richard still in Janet hometown, he doesn’t know about Janet go to Jakarta. While he is driving and passing through Janet’s house, he doesn’t look Janet’s car in the front of house. And then, he is driving to the Gas station. In the Gas station he heard some of citizen talk about what happened to Janet. And he just find out about Janet is leaving and go to Jakarta. “What happened to my beloved Janet” said Richard while he driving to Jakarta city.
            In the next morning, Janet meets to counselor to relief her pressure but before that she meet Kathryn in the consultation but she doesn’t know about Kathryn. “Hi… you want meeting to counselor” said Kathryn. “Yeah… how about you?” said Janet. “Me too because some accident was happen must relief and forget it but some of accident was happen must remember for a long time or forever” said Kathryn while sitting beside Janet and the other people are need consultancy. “Hi… everybody! We meet again to guide you to relief and tried to solve your problem” said the counselor. “So please tell your experience” said the counselor to Janet. “Hmm… I’m not ready to tell my experience to the front the people” said Janet. “That’s Okay, miss. Because the people in here also have bad experience. We are understood” said the counselor. “That’s Okay, Janet. Tell the truth” said the counselor again. Then, Janet start to tell her experience and Kathryn heard the story of Janet with felt so angry. After that, Kathryn tells her experience but then her story is deception. “Please look and heard everyone and please tried to solve to both of the problem” said the counselor to rest of people in the room. “You should be strong, Janet and Kathryn” said the counselor. “Be the brave” said Budi who is on of people need consultancy. After a few minute later, the consulting hour is end, “Okay guys, see you in the next week” said the counselor. While in the front door of consulting room. “Its relief little bit, right?” said Kathryn. “Oh… yeah. Little bit” said Janet. “Oh I’m forget to introduce myself, I’m Kathryn” said Kathryn while shake hands Janet. “Actually I know your name when in consultancy section” said Janet. “Oh… yeah. So funny isn’t?” said Kathryn. “Can I treat you a dinner?” said Kathryn. “Hmm…” said Janet. “Come on… Janet. Just dinner” said Kathryn again. “Okay…” said Janet. “I will take you to my favorite restaurant” said Kathryn. “It’s all yours” said Janet.
            After that, Kathryn and Janet are going to garage. “Are you bring the car?” ask Kathryn to Janet. “Not, because my car in workshop” said Janet. “That’s okay, I will drop in round your house” said Kathryn. “Okay, thank you” said Janet. “We just arrive in the Hollywood restaurant” said Kathryn. “In here?” said Janet. “Why? You don’t like it? Or find another restaurant?” said Kathryn. “Oh… no. doesn’t be misunderstood. Actually, I like this restaurant because the food is so delicious” said Janet. “So you were came this restaurant?” said Kathryn. “Yeah with my best friend” said Janet while Kathryn and Janet come to inside the restaurant. “O… I see. I’m also recommended by my friend too” said Kathryn. “I’m still not eating pizza because my friend said their pizza is the best” said Janet. “Why we order pizza tonight?” said Kathryn. “Hmm… that’s nice” said Janet. After their order the pizza, their “chew the rag” until the restaurant closed. “We almost forget you want to close this restaurant. We are apologizing about that” said Kathryn to manager of restaurant. “Thank you, so where we going now” said Kathryn again. “I must go home right now” said Janet. “Don’t worry. I will drop in your house” said Kathryn. Then, Kathryn starts the engine and driving to Janet’s house but on the way to Janet’s house, Kathryn is driving the car faster. Cause of that make Janet felt anxiety, “Kathryn, please slow down the speed” said Janet. “Oh… that’s Okay. This is regular speeding I driving” said Kathryn. “No… it’s insane. Please slow down the speed” groan Janet. “Relax, Janet” said Kathryn. “You tried to kill both of us” groan Janet. “Okay… Okay… I’m understood. I will slow down the speed” said Kathryn while she slowing down the speed of the car. “Finally, we just arrive in the front of your house” said Kathryn. “How do you know where is my house?” said Janet. “Thank you…. of course I read your profile in the consultancy room” said Kathryn. And Janet staring to Kathryn’s face with suspicion. “Good night and see you in the next week” said Kathryn. “Yeah see you in the next week” said Janet. While Kathryn driving to her house, she said, “For the next time, you will die in my hand, Janet”.
            In the next week, Janet and Kathryn have meeting with their counselor. “Hi, we meet again” said the counselor. “How are you today?” said the counselor again. “Today, I would like to introduce Sarah and Angel. Each of them have trouble time in the fast, maybe we can solve their problem” said the counselor again. And the Counseling meeting is beginning. In 07.00 o’clock the counseling meeting is finish. “Your car still in workshop?” ask Kathryn to Janet. “Yeah… my car still in the workshop. The antique car must be repair for mount” said Janet.”I can drop in round your house if you want?” said Kathryn. “Are you promise not driving too faster?” ask Janet. “I promise I will not do that again” said Kathryn. But when Janet opens the door of Kathryn’s car, suddenly Janet’s nose is cover up with handkerchief, which is in the handkerchief have anesthetics, it can make people get unconscious. Then, Janet getting unconscious and Kathryn support in walking to car. And Kathryn is driving to the warehouse area. One one’s way to the warehouse, Kathryn got phone call from Richard, “Hey… I need to talk?” said Richard. “You meet me in the warehouse” said Kathryn while ring off the Richard’s calling. “In the warehouse?” said Richard. Then Richard is driving to the warehouse.
           
Janet in tie
In the warehouse, Richard seen Kathryn’s car is parking in the front of warehouse. He treads lightly when come inside the warehouse, “Kathryn… Kathryn… where are you?” said Richard. “Kat…” said Richard. Seemingly, Richard get the belting from his head back by Kathryn, cause of that he is unconscious. Then Kathryn is imbedding to Richard and Janet on the chair. After a few minutes Richard and Janet are conscious, then, “Please let me go!” groaning Janet to Kathryn. “Oh… my beloved husband could please tell me what is the special about this bitch?” said Kathryn. “Please let her go… she’s not fault” groaning Richard. “Oh… really?” said Kathryn. “Husband? Please let me go, I’m begging you…” groaning Janet. “Shut up you, bitch!” said Kathryn in a rage. “I’m asking to you again… what is the special about this bitch? What’s wrong about me?” said Kathryn. “Please tell me…!” said Kathryn while take an iron bar. “Please tell me… or her face will be asunder” threat Kathryn to Richard. “She…!” said Richard falteringly. “Kat… please let me go” groaning Janet again. “I don’t understand” said Janet.”He is my husband actually who is stalking you since a few weeks ago” said Kathryn. And Janet staring to Richard’s face, suddenly she remembers again about the incident in the alley, “So you are…” said Janet. “Yes… I was helping you from robbery” said Richard. “Why you stalking me?’ ask Janet. “Yeah… I’m also asking the same question like that, why you stalking her” said Kathryn. Surreptitiously, Janet grab her phone call to the Police officer, who is giving her a number when she got trouble, “Let me go, Kathryn” said Janet while make phone call to Police officer. “Shut up you, bitch!” said Kathryn while slapping the iron bar to Janet’s face. Cause of that, Janet gets unconscious again.
            Meanwhile, Janet’s phone call is in circuit to Police office and the Police officer heard what happen in the warehouse from his phone. “Oh… God!” said Richard. “Please tell me. Why you stalking her? Am I not perfect for you?” yelling Kathryn. “Because she reminds me to my girlfriend” said Richard. “What?!” said Kathryn while give slapping by the iron bar to Janet’s face again. “I’m just tell you, please tell the truth if not her face will shattered” said Kathryn. At the same time the Police officer heard the conversation from the phone and then he is giving command to searching the place and go to place. “Oh… No. please don’t do that anymore” groan Richard. “So tell me the truth” said Kathryn. “Because I love her” said Richard. “What…!! Can you repeat?” yelling Kathryn. Suddenly Kathryn belting to Janet’s right knee. “Oh… no!” said Richard. At the same time in the police station, “Sir, I got the location” said the police. “Let’s go!” said the police officer. “Please tell me the truth, honey. Or her left knee will be I belting it” said Kathryn. “If you love him, I’m sure you don’t want make her paralyzed” said Kathryn again.
            Meanwhile the Police officer and his armed forces are going to the direction. Be going on their way, the police officer still heard the conversation between Kathryn and Richard and give a command to driving faster. “Please tell me the truth, honey. Or which part I will belting it?” said Kathryn. “Am I not beautiful? Am I not virgin anymore? Or What…? Cause of this bitch, our relationship is broken, isn’t true?” said Kathryn. Suddenly, Kathryn want belting to Janet’s left knee but finally the police officer come and shooting to Kathryn’s shoulder. Cause of that Kathryn fall in the floor. Then the rest of the police tried to release Janet and Richard’s string. After that, Richard and Kathryn are arrested by the police officer. Richard arrested by in default of disruptive and Kathryn arrested by in default of the abduction, catheter and tried to killed somebody. And about Janet, Janet get some injured in her face and knee but she already save in the hospital. Stories; The Stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment