Friday, November 1, 2013

Never the End of My Journey



Never the End of My Journey

           
            Since, I was passed my theses examination and I had to  revision, improve and made a research again but wasn’t jump to field again I mean go to school to took the data. But then, made a research in my home and searching and browsing the appropriate reference in the internet. Furthermore, type of my research is also changing from descriptive quantitative to descriptive qualitative, so my research is library research.

My several revision research
several article I browsing
            Honestly, after I was passed my theses examination until now I’m still felt disappointed and what I going through while took the data in the school, I felt useless. But, day in day out I’m tried to positive thinking and tried to finish my revision research. But during the revision time, there are a lot of obstacles I must going through. Firstly, I must make my revision from the beginning until the end. Secondly, because of my research is changing to analysis the script of film and focus on to translation so I must aware while analysis, arrange and write down the translation each excerpt of script of film. Thirdly, while my revision in final position, another obstacle come through again. My lecture felt so weird to my new research, cause of that she suggests changing the title to more specifically. And again, I must change the title but fortunately; the change wasn’t to whole my data of research and just only the title, abstract and my data analysis. Uh…… luckily!
My book's reference 
            Furthermore, my revision research was accepted and just wants to get a sign from my lecture and my examiners while I took the theses examination. Although, to get a sign from the lecture and the examiners still an obstacle because to meet them, I must reach and know the address if they haven’t time in the campus and must to come to their house. Uh…. So struggle!
            But then, I felt my journey still never the end and while in revision, there are a lot of sacrifice I did such as time, money and mentality, it prove a lot of paper to print it because I haven’t printer so I must to go to café internet to print what I made the assignment and must to have a lot of money to pay it. Oh….! While my research is done to print and then it must to give to the lecturer to get ACC from the lecturer and if doesn’t print in hardware, I mean in paper, the lecturer unaccepted it. Eventually, my anguish must to go down before too late and there is only to thinking positively and take a lesson from it.Never the End of My Journey

“Sometimes what happened in the past, we shouldn’t to remind. But sometimes what happened in the past we should to take the lesson from that”

No comments:

Post a Comment